lundi 30 mars 2009

Weekly Vocabulary

Hey Let me tell u the new thing that i learn in my internship this week, I have a good friend Name sekou, This week he tought me how to use Microsoft Excel, How to put people's Name and their phone# their Work ExperincEx: Some of them have school Lunch Assisten ect... also he sow me how to go open their development job and click on locational job then click on 2009 the Resumes will come out but first I have To go to Gmail and download the Resume make a new folder for the person and type his/her Name also I have learn how to type fast I also learn how use a website called Craigslist.com their is many deffrent kind jobs that people the thing that i was doing in that website is to go click one job with normal email address copy it and open microsoft word and then paste it

1 commentaire:

  1. I'm glad you are sharing the details of your work with Imani House. But you are supposed to be writing about five new vocabulary terms you learned for weeks five and seven. You could use Excel for one of your words.

    RépondreSupprimer